Recommended by the Leading Consumer Magazine in January 2013, our fourth year in a row!
With a 19″ stride, electronic programmable incline feature, 15 different workout programs and 20 resistance levels, you can literally try a different workout every time you are on the 1260Ef.
About the Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer
The workhorse of the elliptical world, the 1260Ef with front wheel performance presents fitness enthusiasts with a world of options for dialing in the ideal, custom workout. Its 15 workout programs and 20 resistance levels make it a perfect starter elliptical for fitness newbies or a challenging force for advanced athletes who want to push themselves beyond their regular paces. Crafted with a universal 19” stride, the 1260Ef is spec’d with an electronic programmable incline feature that will take you from the flats to the hills within seconds.
Expect top-of-the-line features, technology and comfort in our most exclusive elliptical. It features an incline motor, electronically adjustable ride, smooth-as-silk electromagnetic brakes with more fluid resistance and patented linkage design exclusive to Diamondback. The console’s cutting-edge programming delivers 13 programs, custom workouts and the most advanced heart rate interactive programs. Combine all this with comfort footpads/grips and a value price, and you have elliptical excellence all the way.
Advantages of the Elliptical Trainer
- Elliptical machines have become one of the most popular cardiovascular machines because they provide a high-intensity, total body workout plus a low-impact alternative to walking and running.
- Favored by people who are looking to burn the most calories in the shortest period of time.
- The smooth, natural leg stride and push/pull arm action is optimum for sculpting legs, strengthening arms and improving overall body tone. By working both legs and arms, your heart rate elevates more quickly which encourages your body to burn calories faster and more efficiently. This also results in a lower perceived rate of exertion even though you are burning more calories.
- Forward and back motions provide better workout results. This allows you to work different sets of muscle groups in your legs, hamstrings versus quads, which adds up to more calories burned, more muscles toned and an overall better body workout.
- You get a lower impact workout resulting in less overall stress on your knees, hips and back. Excellent for the older population or those who are more easily prone to sports injury.